Here at Springpack, we are serious about the environment. From introducing a range of eco-friendly packaging solutions, through to changing our daily habits, we are setting ourselves some serious environmental goals.
So, what are we doing?
The biggest hurdle to becoming a Carbon Neutral company is the decision to do just that – become Carbon Neutral.
Initially we wanted to get to Net Zero by 2030, but we’ve set ourselves a much more ambitious goal, to be Net Zero by 2023.
What changes will we be making?
- One of our biggest impacts on the environment are the vehicles we drive. But rest assured, we are in the process of switching our fleet to electric or hybrid models.
- We are also introducing a ‘Cycle To Work‘ scheme to encourage the team to leave their cars behind, and jump on 2 wheels!
- We will shortly be rolling out a ‘Plant A Tree’ campaign, where for all website orders over £1,000 ex VAT, we will plant a tree.
- In addition to this, we will soon be announcing our official Partner for off setting our carbon. Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement, and some of the extra ways we will be off setting our carbon.
- Each of the changes we make will measured, and a team of colleagues from around the business have volunteered to ensure we meet our pledge, and become Carbon Neutral by 2023.
The whole Springpack team also want to give back to the local community, and we are in discussions with our local Council to assist with tree planting, and other green initiatives they are working on.
If you are looking at reducing your Carbon Footprint, your packaging is a good place to start. Contact one of our helpful Packaging Pro’s to discuss all of our eco friendly products, including our Xtrastretch Pallet Wrap, which contains at least 30% recycled content. If you have any questions on environmentally friendly packaging solutions, give us a call on 01905 457 000. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected].