Website Terms and Conditions of Supply
- All orders are accepted and all contracts are made by Springpack Ltd(“the Company”) subject to these conditions which shall prevail over any terms and conditions of the Buyer. No variation of these conditions shall be effective unless signed in writing by the Company. By placing an order, the customer accepts our https://springpack.co.uk/privacy-policy
- Quotation of the Company is not an offer and an order placed by the Buyer shall be deemed to be an offer that will not be binding on the Company until the same has been acknowledged by the Company despatching the goods or by the company’s order acknowledgement.
- The price of the Goods shall be the price set out in the Order, or, if no price is quoted, the price set out in the Supplier’s published price list in force as at the date of delivery. For instances of “Forward Orders”, where a price is quoted, and agreed with the Customer several months prior to a delivery being made, additional charges may apply at time of delivery. Where additional charges will be applied, the Customer will be notified prior to the delivery being made. Should the Customer cancel the order, a cancellation fee, or restocking charge, will be applied.
- The Customer shall pay the invoice in full and in cleared funds at the point the Order is placed with the Supplier, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Supplier. Payment can be made to the bank account nominated in writing by the Supplier, by credit/debit card, by cheque, by cash or via a valid PayPal account. If the Customer fails to make any payment due to the Supplier under the Contract by the due date for payment, then the Customer shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per annum above Bank of England’s base rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. The Customer shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount. If payment is overdue in whole or in part the company may, without prejudice to it’s other rights, decline to make further deliveries and/or cancel orders of the Buyer until payment is received.
- All delivery dates are estimates only and time is not of the essence of the contract. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from or consequential upon delay in delivery.
- No Claim for short delivery or goods damaged in transit can be entertained unless notification of such shortage or damage is signed for on the Carrier’s paperwork and notified within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. If the Carriers paperwork is not signed damaged or short, no entertainment of the claim will be made by the Company.
- Until the Buyer has made payment in full for:
(a) the goods the subject of this contract (referred to in the clause as “the goods”)
(b) and any sums due to the company on any other contract
The property in the goods shall remain in the Company and the Buyer shall hold the goods as bailee for the Company. The Buyer shall so store the goods that they shall at all times be identifiable as goods of the Company but the Buyer may be in the ordinary course of business sell or otherwise dispose of or deal with the goods.
- The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer on completion of delivery.
- Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the earlier of:
(a)the Supplier receives payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for the Goods and any other goods that the Supplier has supplied to the Customer in respect of which payment has become due, in which case title to the Goods shall pass at the time of payment of all such sums; or
(b)the Customer resells the Goods, in which case title to the Goods shall pass to the Customer at the time specified in clause 6.4 of the full Terms and Conditions
- The Company by written notice terminate the Buyers power of sale if payment for the goods is overdue in whole or in part. At any time after such termination the Company or it’s agents may enter the Buyers premises and take possession of the goods in which the property remains in the Company and remove and dispose of them as the Company thinks fit. The proceeds of disposal (after deduction of all expenses) shall be applied in or towards discharge if the amount is unpaid by the Buyer.
- In the event of any claim on any ground being made by the Buyer against the Company in respect of the goods or any other matter arising from or in relation to the contact the liability of the Company shall be limited (in respect of each claim) as set out in Clause 10 of the full Terms and Conditions.
- If the Buyer makes default or commits any breach of it’s obligations to the Company, or enters into any composition or arrangement with creditors or has a receiving order made, or being a Company, a meeting is convened or resolution passed or petition is presented (otherwise than for reconstruction or amalgamation) to wind up the Buyer or a Receiver is appointed then the Company shall be entitled without prejudice to any other rights it may have to suspend further performance of any contracts then subsisting for such period as it thinks fit or treat any such contracts as wrongfully repudiated by the Buyer and forthwith terminate such contracts.
- Goods ordered incorrectly by the Buyer may be returned at the Buyer’s cost within 28 days following delivery of the goods or alternatively we can arrange a collection. An uplift fee will be charged by the Company according to the carrier’s rate applicable at the time of collection. Returned goods will be subject to a 15% handling and re-stocking charge. The product must be in a fully re-sellable condition and packaged as originally despatched. The Company reserves the right to refuse to re-stock or refund money for products purchased in error which are not in a re-sellable condition. The customer must inform The Company within 28 days of delivery of any issues with damaged goods or quality issues to ensure the claim is valid.
- The quantity and description of Goods shall be as set out in Springpack’s quotation or acknowledgement of order, subject to this Condition. The quantity and dimension of Goods supplied to Customer may vary from the quantity and dimension stated in Contract. Any variation in quantity of not more than plus or minus ten per cent, and/or any variation in dimension of not more than plus or minus five millimetres shall not constitute a breach or a failure to perform Contract.
- Bespoke tools and stereos kept for a maximum of 2 years, after which they will be automatically disposed of.
- We utilise cookies to enhance your shopping experience – https://springpack.co.uk/cookie-policy
- Offers and promotions subject to availability and may be withdrawn or substituted at any time. All prices exclude VAT. Promotional offers and voucher codes not to be used in conjunction with any other special customer prices or discounts. E&OE. In the event of an obvious pricing error, customers will be notified and pricing will be corrected, with the customer having the right to cancel the order before dispatch if required.
18. All prices and delivery exclude VAT, both of which are added at the checkout stage.
Please note, in the event of a problem with your delivery, it is essential that you notify us within 2 working days of receipt to ensure that your claim is valid.
Springpack, registered office: Springpack Ltd, Unit 1 Berkeley Business Park, Wainwright Rd, Worcester WR4 9FA – Company Registration – 8775441