25mm diameter clear sealing labels. Suitable for sealing in temperatures between -5° and 80 °C, with a minimum application temperature of 5° C.
Commonly used to add a seal to a product, to make it clear it is brand new and allow you to see if your product has been tampered with.
The labels are made from a permanent adhesive that cannot be removed. If you are looking for removable labels, please click here.
With these labels, you can be sure that your products remain safe and secure.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 50 mm diameter (approx 2″)
- Permanent adhesive
- Gloss clear Polypropylene
- 55-micron glassine paper liner
- Minimum application temperature 5°C
- Service temperature -5° to +80°C