Composite polyester strapping is the perfect lightweight alternative to steel strapping. This is such a popular alternative, it’s sometimes affectionately known as synthetic steel.
Composite strapping has many benefits over its steel counterpart. For example, it has excellent material memory when compared to steel, so it can flex without losing any tension or causing damage to the strapped items.
Polyester composite strapping has high linear rigidity, so allows for pallet feedthrough
Key features and benefits:
- Plastic-coated cord polyester strapping – the best choice for highly abrasive surfaces
- High linear rigidity facilitates pallet feed-through
- 450kg break strain, up to 765kg system strength when paired with Safeguard strapping buckles.
- Strap width 19mm
- Strap length 700m
- 200 x 190mm cardboard core
- 2 coils per case
- Case weight 21.4kg
- Must be used with a tensioner and metal buckles
- Perfect for loads which may shift during transit
- high abrasion protection