Our RI-PAD Paper produces an environmentally friendly cushioning pad that offers superior protection, excellent shock absorbency, and ensures items are safe during transit and when in storage. This particular paper is 762mm wide, and 360m long. 70GSM paper weight. Supplied in packs of 19.2kg.
The Ri-Pad system boasts the smallest footprint of machines in class using the least amount of valuable warehouse space. It also has the lowest shrinkage factor of 10% which maximises paper usage.
To use our paper effectively, we recommend using a number of different techniques inside the Carton depending on the application;
- Layering, protecting the vulnerable areas of the item
- Maltese cross, offering corner to corner and all round protection
- Coiling, a simple coil top and bottom of a carton can offer amazing suspension features
- Snake, utilising the cross section of the paper with minimal effort
- Blocking & Bracing, tight coils of paper strategically position to suspend the item
- Wrapping / Interleaving, simple and effective cushioning surrounding an item or multiples
The RI-PAD machine offers anti-jamming technology, a modular construction and auto-cut feature and it’s easy to use. It can also run at 0.9m per second, and can be fully integrated into your workplace. It’s intuitive touchscreen display offers multifunctional operating modes to suit every application allowing different operators to have their own stored programmes.
Check out the machine in action:
Here at Springpack we pride ourselves on our service. But don’t just take our word for it – click here to read out latest reviews on Trustpilot.
To get all of our latest Springpack video content, why not subscribe to our YouTube channel. Sign up today!
Ordering your RI-PAD Paper from Springpack really couldn’t be easier, and don’t forget, we deliver the next working day if your order is placed before 3:30pm. For more information or arrange a free trial on this product, please see our guide: Springpack Ri-Pad.
For more information on this product, please see our guide: Springpack Ri-Pad