Coronavirus (CO-VID 19) Statement
Springpack Ltd. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
- Springpack Ltd takes its responsibilities of COVID-19 seriously, the health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority. We are following all safety advice and precautions as recommended by the UK’s Department of Health and Social Care and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, as well as the World Health Organisation (WHO). Our products and facilities are classified as essential and we remain open as critical suppliers of products to the Healthcare, Transportation Services and Electronics industries, among others.
Employees & Customers
- All Employees are working from home where possible
- Social distancing is in place for all remaining employees that are unable to work remotely
- Employees are required to notify Springpack Ltd if they develop any symptoms of COVID-19, if they have been in any designated high-risk areas or in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Hand cleaning sanitisers are provided in our offices as a precautionary measure
- All unnecessary travel and meetings have been suspended until further notice
- Alternative technologies are being promoted as a means of preferred communication, such as Zoom and Skype
- Springpack Ltd are taking steps to increase stockholding, an increase on some core lines of up to 75%
- Springpack Ltd are currently in negotiations with suppliers to mitigate any potential supply issues and delays
- Secondary supply sources are being investigated to ensure smooth flow of goods, and contingency planning aims to protect both stock and supply
Springpack Ltd will use our own vehicles for a minimum of 90% of all deliveries and have partnerships with several 3rd party logistics companies to use if necessary.
Our management team meet daily to review the situation, and should the circumstances change we will issue new information accordingly.
Issued: 31st March 2020